Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/25/2016 7:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/25/2016 7:55 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

The perverse part of me is secretly waiting for the first state to pass
unlicensed concealed carry. A few years of that should smoke out some
of the truth.

It seems to me like the current "carry" situations are too heavily
loaded with responsible, reasonably-intelligent people..... -)

http://www.gunlaws.com/ConstitutionalCarryIndex.htm

Maybe sooner than you think?

Here in Minnesota, there seems to be no written law that actually
requires a firearm to be concealed, although I do hear that's its highly
recommended.