Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
SeaNymph SeaNymph is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/25/2016 6:55 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per SeaNymph:
There are studies that say that states with carry laws have lower
incidents of violent crimes. That makes sense to me. While I don't have
a carry permit yet, I'm planning on getting one. I don't plan to carry a
gun often, but that permit will serve as a permit to purchase for 5
years, and I do plan to buy more guns

The perverse part of me is secretly waiting for the first state to pass
unlicensed concealed carry. A few years of that should smoke out some
of the truth.

It seems to me like the current "carry" situations are too heavily
loaded with responsible, reasonably-intelligent people..... -)

LOL
But I believe you're right. I think that many of the folks that take
carry classes take that responsibility very seriously. The class is
quite intense and, at least in Minnesota, the live fire requirement is
just as intense. It all revolves around safety and responsibility, as
it should.