Posted to alt.home.repair
Bogarth Bogarth is offline

Default Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database

On 5/25/2016 4:41 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

I'm a gun owner. We don't do anything other than target shoot, but we both enjoy it.

There are studies that say that states with carry laws have lower incidents of violent crimes. That makes sense to me. While I don't have a
carry permit yet, I'm planning on getting one. I don't plan to carry a gun often, but that permit will serve as a permit to purchase for 5
years, and I do plan to buy more guns

This is an interesting article.
http://www.cato.org/publications/com...yths-realities

If you use your weapon in self defense, don't speak to anyone until you talk to your attorney.

Obviously it would be a good idea to memorize your attorney's contact information.