Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ERoEI for Beginners - Greenies need to read this, including youHarry

On 25/05/16 08:32, wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 May 2016 08:20:01 UTC+1, harry wrote:

We need all form of renewable energy.

the only one that actually delivers real benefit afaik is solar thermal.

No, even that do9esmn't.
The only renewable energy that anything like works is water up a hill -
hydroelectricity. Thats because a reservoirs ois a storage devicve.

Biomass works, becaus enio9mass is a storage decice.

energy that is generated by intermittent sources with no storage is
almost completely useless.

And we dont need 'renewable' energy. WE have ten thousand years of
fertile and fissionable materials at least, and we haven't even started
on fusion.

NT

kind word alone.

Al Capone