Posted to alt.home.repair
dangerous dan dangerous dan is offline

Default Can You Do This Math Equation 43-13 = ?

wrote:
You knew the answer in your head almost immediately , right?
Now try the "New" maths.......
http://youtu.be/wSVTzQlqbp0

WTH!!!!! I don't remember math like that in school. What psychotic drug addict thought up that method? Maybe it was one of those geniuses who are so smart they get bored with doing math the normal way, and have to make something difficult to be interesting for them?

That kind of math is so brilliant it's stupid, or so stupid it's brilliant. That looks like something an astrophysicist would come up with in some sort of formula.

When you make simple math hard that's just stupid. Who decided the old math was bad?

If you had to do math quickly this procedure would be SLOWWWWWW.

It gives me a headache just thinking about it.