Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default question about pouring concrete

On 5/23/16 6:43 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 22:06:31 GMT, "buckwheat" wrote:

Have a small project I'm working on and need some advise. Pouring a small
concrete slab that I have formed on two sides, the side buts up to an
existing slab and the back is concrete blocks. I am in zone 5, do I need
expansion joints? if so what is best?

If what you want is "advice" I recommend you ask a building inspector... that's their job.

Yeah, right. Then he can require a permit and increase your property
assessment after it's poured.

--
If God intended for us to have big government, there would've been 1,000
Commandments.