Andy Hall

Default Welders - supplier?

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:36:00 +0000, Mark S.
wrote:

Can anyone rec. a decent supplier for a mig welder and the bits and
bobs, wire, helmet etc.

Prefer something decent not that I know that much about them but buy
cheap buy twice, get what you pay for etc. being a motto. ;-)

Mark S.

Machine Mart?

They've a branch in Sheffield, another in Barnsley and on line.

The range is pretty comprehensive with about 25 different ones with
prices to lighten your wallet from about £150 to £500.
There ought to be something there for you I would have thought,

I didn't know that printers were fixed in this way....

Here was me thinking that they are something that they give away with
every ink cartridge ;-)

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl