Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Why we must stay in the EU. The 'precautionary principle'

On 23/05/16 10:59, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
newshound wrote:

On 5/23/2016 7:53 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Jim

Which are you? The parent or the child?

I don't enjoy the current so-called debate at all, the quality of so
many of the arguments is dire.

However I *did* enjoy re-reading that delightful bit of Belloc, so
thanks for posting!

Belloc also wrote a poem about Matilda, who told lies. So many, that
the firemen didn't believe her when she said the house was on fire, so
she burnt to death.

That would be 'climate change'
:-=)

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell