Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default Happy Armed Forces Day to all who Honorably Serve

On 5/21/2016 6:46 PM, % wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
My mistake, I'm not *currently* serving.

Thanks for your service. Past, present, future.

I've never been in the military.

you should try it

I did, one time. The recruiter put me on a
scale and said I had to lose ### pounds to
be allowed to enlist. And then I'd be down
to ### pounds by end of basic. We thanked
each other, and I went to lunch.

If the USA is ever invaded, you can find me
hiding under the bed. Cheering on the active
duty troops who are defending me.

--
..
Christopher A. Young