Sofie

Default VCR Repair Question - VCR Won't Let Go of Tape

Patrick Teffenretter:
There is a small and delicate plastic lever that opens the door as needed.
Either the lever or mechanism that operates the lever is broken....
..... or SOMEONE took the VCR apart and took off the front panel and did not
reinstall it correctly.
Usually when reinstalling the front panel you have to hold the door
completely open as you snap it in place.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Patrick Teffenretter" wrote in message

My VCR is a Sony SLV 765HF. Again, it works fine with the exception
that the VCR door never opens unless I prop it.