Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

Default Relief when Brexit is finished

On 21/05/16 02:02, wrote:

On 20/05/16 12:05, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
tim... wrote:
no-one is suggesting that the EU will go to war with the UK.

You've not been reading Turnip's posts?

Well you may laugh, but I will continue to predict that the EU will end
in tears. Schengen didn't last five minutes once it was put to the
test.

The EU IS ending in tears as we speak.

Fantasy, Britain won't be leaving, you watch.

Straw man. Whether Britain leaves or not has nothing to do with whether
Britain leaves.

Clearly completely blotto, as always.

Or is Briota9n so important to the EU that it (the EU) will collapse if it
does?

The EU isnt going to end whatever Britain does.

And neither will any other country that matters either.

I agree France Portugal Sweden and Hungary don't really matter..

France won't be leaving.

It all feels like 1938...Cameron waving a bit of paper 'reform in our
time'

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I see the incisive logic that you applly to the evidence you cite to
support your case.

We all swooned at the evidence you presented on the EU ending
in tears, and just how the EU would send in the tanks to Britain.

Meanwhile across the continent a mass invasion is taking place

The EU will survive that, you watch.

Do you mind if I dont. Stupidity and bloodshed are rather an unsettling
mix?

There won't be anything even remotely like the
bloodshed that was seen in WW2, you watch.

Europe has survived mass migration before, and will do so again.

Sure sure. The last EU, was called the Holy Roman Empoire. Its survived
mass immiggratiion so well that is still; runs Europe.

Never said that a particular empire survived.

Even you have likely noticed that the British Empire didnt either.

I see you have deftly inserted 'Europe' when we were talking about the
'EU' as if they were the same thing.

They are as far as surviving mass migration is concerned.

Even Britain managed to survived quite a few mass migrations,
the Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Romans, Normans, Huguenots,
Jews and countless other less well known groups fine.

What a slimy and desperate piece you are.

The fact that you have nothing left except insults noted.

and everyone knows the financial system is bankrupt and should have
ceased trading ten years ago but no one has the courage to work out
what would happen if it did.

Can't be any worse than what WW2 produced.

You have no idea do you?

Fraid so.

It will almost certainly end in force of arms.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Yawn. You know that is rather a poor riposte.

And your resort to insults isn't ?

Even for a pathetic remainer.

I'm not a remainer. I couldnt care less what Britain
does, things will be fine regardless of whether it leaves
the EU or remains, with the detail being rather different
in each case, particularly with who gets to decide policy.

I in fact think that who gets to decide policy is rather
more important than a couple of percent of the GDP,
essentially because Britain has one of the lowest
unemployment rates of the majors in europe and
there is no reason why that will not continue regardless
of whether it is in the EU or not.

With Britain not in the EU it would be free
to tell the dregs of the EU that they are not
welcome in Britain unless they have a job to
go to and going that route would have no
real effect on where Brits would be able to go in
the EU after Britain left, because only a small minority
of Brits want to go to Romania or Poland etc forever.

On balance I am more of a leaver than
a remainder for those reasons but as I
said, I really dont care what the result is.

It has in fact ensured that there wont be another
full world war starting in Europe, again.

ROFLMAO.
The world war has already started.

Bugger, just heard the tanks rumbling...