Dave Liquorice

Default MEM Gridwwitch 8000

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:06:14 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman wrote:

... dedicated low situated sockets inside adjacent cupboards would
be my way if a re-wire was undertaken.

Cupboards have backs and sides and a services void at least a couple
of inches deep behind the back panel. How do you mount/wire a socket
to the, normally poorly supported, hardboard cupboard back?

When I get to doing the kitchen here It'll have below worktop
unswitched sockets for appliances fed from a grid switch panel fitted
with 20A DP switches in the room, fuses for each socket also mounted
in the grid, I think not thought to hard about this yet...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail