Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Tip: Baking Soda and Super Glue

On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 6:24:44 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 9:19:01 AM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2016 01:11:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster wrote:

There are several different types of motor powered Rollerblades.

Thanks, Uncle. I guess I should have invested a few seconds into a web
search before I posted.

My favorite was the outboard motorized unicyle, but I find myself thinking
that a puller would be safer than a pusher.

Also, what about a big drone on a rope? (Shrouded for safety, of course.)
You could have a jet engine as well. (Whoops, I just realized that behind a
jet is problematic.)
--

When I was trying to find the particular motorized inline skates I'd seen before, I saw something about some fool strapping on a jetpack to push himself along on Rollerblades. I wonder what his "Terminal" velocity will be? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Foolish Monster

One of the Science Channel shows (Outrageous Acts of Science, I think) showed a guy
who built a pair of jet powered boots. He put on a wingsuit, jumped out of a hot air ballon,
fired up the boots and flew horizontal until his fuel ran out. The boots provided the thrust,
the wingsuit provided the lift. After the fuel ran out, he glided for a while then pulled his
chute.

Cousin Not-Me Monster