Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone using a surge suppressor on their washing machines?

On Fri, 20 May 2016 02:35:35 -0600, Megan wrote:

On 05/19/2016 04:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/19/2016 6:50 PM, Will wrote:
On 5/19/2016 3:40 PM, Frank wrote:
Also have usb's on all computers.

Some have DisplayPort, some have hdmi and all of mine have USB.

Top or front loading? And do you use surge
supressors?

Most ports are front and rear. Never really seen a port on top though I suppose it's possible.

Stormy's just being a smart-ass again because the subject is washing
machines and someone DARED mention computers.

Well, the REAL subject is surge protectors - so we are covered