Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Relief when Brexit is finished

On 20/05/16 15:02, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
tim... wrote:
no-one is suggesting that the EU will go to war with the UK.

You've not been reading Turnip's posts?

Well you may laugh,

Not a laugh at all. He suggested more than once 'they would send in the
tanks' or whatever.

but I will continue to predict that the EU will end
in tears.

People have been predicting the EU would end in tears since it first
began. And of course many are working to try and make that come true.

No one has to *work* to make that happen. The EU is doing a fine job
all on its own.

Ah, but in the mind of the Lefty****, only enemy action makes grandiose
social projects fail. That they were ill conceived and incompetently
implemented and their actual aims are in any case actually counter
productive to the purpose they are supposed to serve, is concealed
behind a massive wall of cognitive dissonance - or 'doublethink' .

Marxist dogma says that the EU should be the greatest things since the
Jarrow March. If it isn't it has to be those damned capitalist
sabotaging it. Never that Marxist Dogma is about as relevant to the 21st
century as windmills, about as useful as a chocolate teapot and about as
fragrant as a used prop forwards jock strap.

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)