Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Relief when Brexit is finished

On 20/05/16 11:11, wrote:

On 19/05/16 19:35,
wrote:
The most the EU could do is cut off its nose to spite
its face and pull the plug on Airbus

Which is actually nothing to do with the EU at all.

Of course it has if the EU attempts to punish Britain if it chooses
to leave the EU to discourage others from leaving the EU.

Your ignorance is astounding.

Your comprehension isnt, we see it so
often when you are completely blotto.

Lime most 'remainders'

I'm not a remainder. I actually think it doesnt really matter
whether Britain does leave or stay, it will work out fine either
way with different advantage and disadvantages of each approach.

But then I'm not a rabid one eyed bitter and twisted bigot.

Oh, but you are.

its shoes.