Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone using a surge suppressor on their washing machines?

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 2:40:47 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 5/19/2016 2:19 PM, philo wrote:
On 05/19/2016 07:55 AM, wrote:
philo: "MOV"?

http://www.howtogeek.com/212375/why-...rge-protector/

Few years ago I had several surge protectors get fried by a voltage
surge when a tree fell dropping the high tension wire on the low one.
Only item I lost was a microwave without a surge protector. Many years
ago we had lost a couple of unprotected TV sets now all electron stuff
in my house is protected. Also have usb's on all computers.

All my computers except for the very old ones have USB ports. At home, my computer and network equipment is plugged into UPS's. Don't worry, everyone suffers from lysdexia every now and then. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lysdexic Monster