Posted to uk.d-i-y
John A Knight John A Knight is offline

Default How can I repair the turntable floor in a microwave oven?

replying to MM, John A Knight wrote:
http://www.scienceabc.com/pure-scien...aves-leak.html

I know this is a very dated post, however I'd like to post a more constructive
reply.

Q: how to "*/_repair_/*" a hole in a microwave oven?

The internet is a network of information, unfortunately we did not find it
here, I will continue my research into this topic, I will update my reply when
I have a tried and tested repair method(s), ***for now, for all of us who
share this problem I recommend following the warning signs on the kitchen
appliance (do not place mental or foods that increase in pressure has they
cook ect.) if the hole in the microwave oven is bigger then 2 inches for your
safety I recommend */_not_/* using the microwave oven, if the hole is 2 inches
or smaller I recommend keeping it isolated (away from anything that's a fire
hazard), putting it in a clay or dish tray and leaving the kitchen while your
meal is prepared.***

This is just my opinion and I do not wish to impose it on to anyone, it's easy
to through money at problem rather then maintain it, I believe there's no harm
in trying to be self-sufficient and acquire a new skill.

I hope this helps everyone a bit.

Thank you for the thread MM.

--
posted from