Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit - what would happen to the migrants?

On Thursday, 19 May 2016 11:31:59 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

That assumes the EU members living here
aren't of benefit economically to the UK?

No it does not. They obviously are of economic
benefit, if only because they have to be provided
with food, housing and other services etc.

Most would consider that a drain on resources

Those that do that are fools.

- not a benefit to the economy.

Of course its a benefit to the economy when people
have to be employed to provide all that stuff to them.

So what we need is lots more old folk. Everyone can them be employed
looking after them. Problem solved in one stroke.

Thas an intresting way of working it out yes.
My mum is in a nursing home and it cost £900 a week, she gets a room with a toilet and nursing staff. From Romania, portagal, mauritius, italy and Poland, and many other places, I've yet to ask all the nursing staff.