Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Tip: Baking Soda and Super Glue

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 10:57:29 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/18/2016 01:24 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
There are other videos showing the mixture used as a gap filler, etc. and
then filed, shaped, etc.

I used to build model R/C airplanes and that was a common trick. It
makes a nice fillet.

That's the type of application I was thinking of. When I used to build Soap
Box Derby cars, we'd make the air-foil fillets with epoxy and West System 405
filler. That's fine for "large" applications, but for small applications like
yours, small batches of epoxy and fillet blend would be over-kill (wasteful).

I'm going to store this tip away for future use.