Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Single push button wc cistern lid removal...

Alan Dawes Wrote in message:
In article ,
jim k wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the lid off a Roca single button flush wc
cistern and having some difficulty!

I've unscrewed the button surround anticlockwise until free of the
porcelain lid, but the mechanism is still attached and I can't
see how to disengage the button from the flush valve.

The lid can be lifted 1.5 inches say and rotated but I need it off
to fix a leak on the fill valve.

Any tips/pointers on how to disengage the button mechanism
gratefully received..

I assume that you have downloaded ROCA's instructions from:

http://publications.roca.com/v2/3073...re-leaflet.pdf

which is the second hit when you google for: ROCA flush removal

Alan

And refers to a double button flush valve...

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/