Posted to alt.home.repair
Micky[_3_] Micky[_3_] is offline

Default Purchasing a washer online from Sears? Prepare to pay $31 more than the sale price.

On 2016-05-15, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

six months I've placed 35 orders.

The question you must ask yerself is, did I really need all those
things.

I usta have Prime. Amazon is true to its hype. Two days to yer
doorstep, no matter the quantity or the price. OTOH, I found myself
ordering stuff jes to take advantage of the free shipping. Didn't

Yesterday, I admit it, I was at walmart** and they had cans of cold
soda in a vending machine for 50 cents, and I thought of buying it
just because it was cheap. But i wasn't thirsty and I prefer water,
so I controlled myself.

** because they were a dollar cheaper than pepboys for starting fluid
(that was last fall. They'd gone up 50 cents)

need their movies, as I already had Netflix. But, I ordered a buncha
stuff. Now that I do NOT have Prime, I'm back down to ordering 3-4
things per yr. Yes, I was jes spending $$$$ like I had it. 8|

nb