Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default First they came for lightbulbs

On Friday, 13 May 2016 17:10:30 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 13 May 2016 15:03:28 UTC+1, Clive George wrote:
On 13/05/2016 14:34, whisky-dave wrote:

Do yo want to live in an united Europe where one country alone
decides to effectivley ban abortions (Poland)

Have you looked to the west of where you live at all? You'll have to
cross some water, but not an ocean.

You mean the part that isn't England or the UK I think it's called
Republic of Ireland and is a seprate country. I don;t remmebr being
asked to vote on such a thing even though the Republic of Ireland is in
the EU, so where's the democray that is spoken so highly off in the EU.

Right. You're apparently in favour of our 'sovereignty' since you want to
leave the EU - but want to have a vote on the internal affairs of a
separate country? Something doesn't quite compute...

No I don't, why would I want to vote on something which only concerns another country. Unless they of course can vote on something that concerns me.