Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 1977 GE Oven Model# JMS07001AD Temperature Sensor broke

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 6:10:12 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
sms wrote:
On 5/16/2016 9:44 AM, Michael Peterson wrote:
I can't find a replacement part because GE doesn't make this model
any longer.

It is probably a WB21X5209. These sell for high prices on the used
market, or for new old stock. They are no longer available from
appliance parts stores.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/252385477271

Is there another temperature sensor I can replace it with?

Unlikely.

Part number WB20T10004 , one on ebay for 85 bucks BIN/BO plus
shipping .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-Range-The...-/151836331689

Same part available online for 125 bucks ,
http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ge...ap3190764.html

Or maybe not , just saw that's a different mosel number range .
--
Snag

"Mosel number"? Does that have anything to do with Iraq? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

Errr , that should have been "model" number ...

--
Snag