Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Poly carbonate handle on attachable toilet bidet...

On Mon, 16 May 2016 14:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

The only problem that comes to mind is the water temperature. The cold water at my house is dang cold, especially in the wintertime. Male genitalia don't react well to cold temperatures. An extremely fast retraction could cause bruising. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Ballsy Monster

Add a warmer for you cooter? That one needs a power source...
except..

...."Our two bidet water warmers for the toilet come in Electric and
Non-Electric models, depending on your water warming needs."

Non-Electric Bffy Ambient Bidet Water Warmer - a completely
cordless natural water warming the water to room temperature without
electricity!

...."Electric BIffy Electric Bidet Warmer - a low voltage electric
bidet water heater including a 10ft low voltage cord to reach any
electrical outlet."

http://www.biffy.com/bidet-toilet-water-warmers/