Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Problem with mozilla

Broadback wrote:
This morning when attempting to send messages from any email (I have a
number) to any address I get this error:

An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect
greeting: Your IP address is on the XBL blacklist! Sending denied.
For further information and delisting procedure,
please see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=80.229.179.189.

The messages into the sent box, but is not received.
Any ideas please? I am running under windows 10, both have been stable
for some time.

And you think this is a problem with Mozilla because...?

Tim

--
Trolls and troll feeders go in my killfile