Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Are these the same or is more expensive better?

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 2:30:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 05:52:27 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 6:39:59 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/14/2016 12:35 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Stormy, feel free to continue use your method of replying - maybe you're
a pioneer and it will catch on - but please refrain from ending your post
with "..as your reply is" because that is 100% wrong.

Anyhow, it sure seems to get you worked up
when I center post, as you do. Of course, if
you were to bottom post (or top post), then
this would not be an issue.

I had no actual believe that you would respond intelligently and relevantly,
but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. It's not a matter of "getting worked
up", it's a sincere, heartfelt attempt to get you to stop embarrassing yourself.

I see that my attempt has failed yet again.

Please seek the help that I suggested in an earlier post.

Some people cannot be embarrassed

Sad but true.