Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Thu, 12 May 2016 17:37:13 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/12/2016 7:01 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
Muggles writes:

I've asked many questions, myself. As far as creation goes, including
human beings, the rules were defined in the beginning. Babies being
born blind or limbless and other such things happened after sin entered
the world. There is now more chemicals and pollution that we're exposed

I get right off that boat when it comes to things like "original sin."
Why would a newborn baby be punished for something that someone else did
far in the past?

What kind of petty, vengeful god would cause a newborn baby to be born
blind of limbless?

According to the bible, God "created" everything "in the beginning". At
that time all rules of nature and creation were also set into motion.

WE create the newborn baby based on the laws set into motion "in the
beginning". Since, sin entered the world, nothing has been perfect,
which allowed disease and imperfection to occur. Everything humanity
has done from the time of the fall leads up to a certain result - our
actions have consequences in our lives and our bodies, and that includes
our children.

This world was given to us to have dominion over, and what we have today
is a result of OUR dominion over this world, not God's. God gave it to
us, and he hasn't taken it back. Mankind in it's limited understanding
has thoroughly screwed things up over and over again, and yet, the bible
still tells us that God is waiting for us to acknowledge him and come to
him, and he will stand by our sides as we deal with this world and help
us, lead us, give us wisdom, and live in this world that he gave us.

THAT is what the bible says, not me.

Typical religious nut, twisting things to suit reality.

--
In the UK, 17% of employees are health and safety officers.
Say NO! to health and safety in the workplace, before there are no real workers left!