Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 13 May 2016 15:34:23 +0100, Bud Frede wrote:

Betty 'all writes:

Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 19:59, Betty wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

How do blind people look into someone's eyes?

Have a wild guess.

"I expected a factual explanation ....".

You made a definite statement and should have an answer other than,
"Have a wild guess".

Given that eyes don't convey much in the way of sincerity or the lack
thereof, I don't know that blind people are less effective at judging
sincerity or veracity than someone who is sighted, or at least not
because they can't see a persons eyes.

A much more sensitive means is using the voice to judge these things. If
you ever think that someone is lying to you, get them to repeat what
they were telling you on the phone. Without all the other cues that are
fooling you, it's usually pretty easy to detect a falsehood.

I have no problem listening to the tone of voice just because they're in front of you.

--
The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a boy is 16.