Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Thu, 12 May 2016 13:56:32 +0100, wrote:

Bod wrote:
On 12/05/2016 13:43, Betty wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 19:59, Betty wrote:
Bod wrote:
[...]

Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

How do blind people look into someone's eyes?

Have a wild guess.

"I expected a factual explanation ....".

You made a definite statement and should have an answer other than,
"Have a wild guess".

If you understand what blindness means, then it was a stupid question.

Your statement was a stupid premise, you are just unwilling to amend
your statement.

Are you some kind of AI? Because you need reprogramming. You're not acting normal enough to fool us into thinking you're human. You're taking all the words too literally. Report to yur programmer and get back to us within 9462378243 seconds.

--
Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."