Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default Repaired boiler PCBs - invalid insurance?

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
********, I cannot legally change my quartz halogen for HID lamps.

Not so. I have HID headlamps on my Rover. They weren't invented when it
was built. No problem at MOT time.

If you have self levelling suspension and headland washers then they are
legal. MOT doesn't check for lamp type, only beam pattern.

Otherwise they are not legal; and you wouldn't want to be in a prang
when the third party says your headlamps were blinding him, and so
contributed/caused the accident.

If you want to take the risk of your insurance company taking away
everything you own, then so be it. You have told them, haven't you?