Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Purchasing a washer online from Sears? Prepare to pay $31 morethan the sale price.

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 7:07:10 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:51:17 -0400, Steve Stone
wrote:

You don't seem to be able to purchase a washer on the Sears web site
without also purchasing a mandatory set of stainless supply hoses for
$31. Not a bad idea for many. Not a good idea for those who already own
stainless hoses or better.

My recently purchased LG included the hoses - and the instructions
said to only use the supplied hoses ...
Perhaps Sears is " hosing " you ...

a few months ago my step son ordered a pizza from papa johns online.........

they dont honor the sales price if you order on line. i called corportate and complained.....

a franchise district manager did cll me back and tried to defend, that online ordering carried extra costs so they couldnt honor the sales price. ordering from a human did get you the sales price.

so i called their complaint number again but the same guy called me back..

he claimed we have 800 franchise locations so we are cooporate.....

the crportate complaint number was useless...........

so we never buy papa johns........