Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 15/05/2016 09:34, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:15:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

My opinion of Jews hasn't changed. The ones I meet are pleasant people.

Most Jews ARE pleasant people. And your point is?

Shalom

Gunner

y point is, that I don't hate anyone.

You said "Do try try to be consistant in your distain and hate, old boy".

I still want to know where I've shown hate! I did ask you this before.

You hate and hold believers in distain and contempt. Your posts are
rife with it. You cant see it can you? Haters seldom look at
themselves.

You are a hater.

Gunner

Any hate is in your own mind.

Your denial is quite pathetic.

I'll ask for a third time. Show me the hate statements that you claim
that I have made?

--
Bod