Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Ramsman Ramsman is offline

Default Number plate surrounds

On 14/05/16 20:25, Phil L wrote:
Ramsman wrote:
Can anybody recommend durable number plate surrounds, either chrome
effect or bright metal? Standard size. The plastic ones I had lost
their finish within a year or so and the metal ones are quite rusty.

Aldi have some for £2.99, not sure what they're like but they appeared on
their website today when i searched for 'plants', along with pants, paint,
dinner plates and for some reason, shoes

That search facility seems to be about as sensible as B&Q's. "Chromed
ABS" doesn't sound too clever. "...will look great on your car."?
Probably for about a week.

Thanks for the tip, but I've already ordered a pair of Richbrooks on eBay.

--
Peter