Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sat, 14 May 2016 20:15:15 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 14 May 2016 09:50:26 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:
On Sat, 14 May 2016 07:40:42 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 14 May 2016 01:00:35 -0700
typed in alt.survival the following:

God knows ... but I don't!

And you know this!....how do you know god knows?
Please be specific!

IF I believe that God IS God, then it is logical that I'd believe God
knows. ;-)

So nothing specific then. As expected.

Actually...its quite specific. You are in denial again.

He keeps asking religious people questions, and when he gets a
religious answer, it bothers him no end. Must be that their theology
doesn't match his.

Frankly...it appears that he is mentally ill.

Are you attempting to say that religious fanatics are unhinged?

Most fanatics on the spectrum are unhinged. Its obvious he isnt a
thinking man, just an emotional one. If he were in the slightest bit
thoughtful, he would be agnostic. But no..he is radically unhinged.

Shrug

Machts nichts als zu mir.

nicht leben alle Fledermäuse in belfries. Shrug

--
pyotr filipivich
"If once a man indulges himself in Murder, very soon he comes