Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weathermaker 8000 was extremely loud, now whisper quiet

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 2:44:05 PM UTC-5, ZM wrote:
Ok, so I have a Carrier Weathermaker 800 in my house that was rattling and
running so loud that we couldn't hear anything. We had a guy come check it out
and at first he said something was probably stuck, but couldn't find anything.
Then he said we needed a new blower motor and wheel.

So today, it is whisper quiet and and working better than ever before. And I'm
thoroughly confused. No work has been done. Any ideas?
--

I'm curious Mr.ZM, was the noise inside or outdoors? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Noisey Monster