Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bye-bye land line telephone

On 05/13/2016 01:09 PM, wrote:

[snip]

You also want to be careful what frequency they are on. One of my
neighbors is on 900mz and I get them on my wireless headset. I had to
move my audio to another channel.

With some of the older (pre-900MHz?) cordless phones, you had to
exchange it with one that used a different channel if you had
interference. IIRC, 900MHz devices let you change the channel. Later
ones should automatically find a clear channel.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"To hate man and worship God seems to be the sum of all creeds." --
Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899), "Some Mistakes Of Moses"