Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Angry Teamsters: One Of America's Largest Pension Funds Demands A Taxpayer Bailout

Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 23:00:07 -0500, "ChairMan" no

wrote:

Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 19:52:51 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 13:09:05 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 5/13/2016 9:58 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 5/13/16 8:54 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ds-taxpayer-ba

Have long found it interesting how much the
Teamster's
Pension fund
has fallen since they kicked out the Mob.

probably due to more honest reporting, not a bunch
of
valueless loans
to cronies still kept on the books.

Please don't feed the trolls and crosspost

This isn't "Chairman's private newsgroup" so back off.
Besides, you
keep feeding the troll as much as anyone.

Please show me where I ever said it was or where I have
every crosposted btj ****e or replied to him? Or for
that
matter any trolls that I have fed?
I'll wait.....................

First, you tell people, in this case Taxed and Spent,
how to conduct
themselves in this group when you have no authority
because, as I
said it isn't your private group.

I didn't tell him how to conduct himself, I *asked*
"Please don't
feed the trolls and crosspost"
Because I'm sure Pico Rico didn't realize he was replying
to a
crosspost, as most don't.
And again, please show me where I ever said this was my
private
group?

You're defense is right out of Hillary's playbook --
"Nothing was
marked Classified."

Dude, you need to put down the crack pipe. How the **** do
get to billarys "playbook" from "please don't feed the
trolls"?
I think you have much deeper isssues that you should see
someone aboutchuckle