Mark

Default Idiot of the week award. (me)

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:10:09 GMT, (Simon
Avery) wrote:

Mark wrote:

Hello Mark

M| the minute, took ages. Figured hot tank is full of water,
M| consulted my Collins book which said to drain it via the
M| drain tap - my arse there's no drain anywhere on it.
M| Unfastened the feed on the top and sure enough water runs
M| out the top. How I should have drained it someone can
M| probably tell me now

Turn on all the hot water taps...

Tell me though, at what point did you start repeating swear words?

I turned everything on but for some reason it didn't work as I'd
assumed it would.

I swear to myself a lot, like when I dried all the floor under the
leaking toilet overflow prior to replacing the floorboards, flushed
the toilet and it overflowed again. Fixed that problem, no top on the
cistern so the ballcock arm is covered in bits of old plaster and
artex making it too heavy so the water wasn't cutting off as it
should.

I think I swore worst when I was stood at one side of the room
intercepting the jet of water from the hole I'd just made in the tank.

Mark S.