Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 13/05/2016 20:33, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2016 2:27 PM, Bod wrote:
On 13/05/2016 20:01, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2016 1:37 PM, Bod wrote:
On 13/05/2016 19:14, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2016 1:06 PM, Bod wrote:
On 13/05/2016 18:46, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2016 12:22 PM, Bod wrote:
On 13/05/2016 18:12, Muggles wrote:
On 5/13/2016 11:28 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 17:09:08 +0100, Bud Frede

wrote:

Muggles writes:

On 5/13/2016 8:38 AM, Bud Frede wrote:

You can just shrug your shoulders and blame everything on
something as
nebulous as "human nature,"

Human nature is not nebulous.

Point to it. Hold it in your hand.

All very good points, and more than I can be bothered wasting my
time
with religious folk. She will keep her head stuck in the sand
forever,
because it's easier for her little brain.

Can you explain why our bodies work?

The answer can be found in evolution. Life started as a simple
bacterial
amoebas.

Why do amoebas exist? Where did they evolve from?

You will find the answer in science. It's basically to do with
elements
and chemicals reacting and creating new elements etc.
Similar to how Oxygen was created.

How Earth Got its Oxygen

http://www.livescience.com/5515-earth-oxygen.html

Why does it work?? Is it just an accident?

Basically yes.

OK, so you just have faith it all accidentally worked out is what you're
admitting to.

I don't do faith, I do scientific proof and there is stacks of evidence
to support the science of evolution.

"Human evolution. Human evolution is the lengthy process of change by
which people originated from apelike ancestors. Scientific evidence
shows that the physical and behavioral traits shared by all people
originated from apelike ancestors and evolved over a period of
approximately six million years"

http://humanorigins.si.edu/education...uman-evolution

Just look at how different our very early ancestors skulls looked like
in the link.

It takes a lot of faith to believe humans originated from apes.

Nothing to do with faith. The DNA proves the links.

--
Bod