Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:34:23 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 12/05/2016 00:41, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 18:36:30 +0100, Bod wrote:

Nice atmosphere and plush decor etc in churches though.

So it doesnt work for you..at this point in your life. Shrug. You
might change...you might not. Its surprising the numbers of Atheists
who cry out to god(s) as the dark night closes in, at the end. Ive
seen and heard many of them do just this as they died..or thought they
were about to die. Shrug.

So why not leave those that believe differently than you do, to their
beliefs and faiths, and try finding something else to discuss?
Say...something like "survival"? Afterall..thats what this group is
all about.

Gunner

So you're frightened of discussing religion?

No..should I be? This however is alt.survival, not exactly a hotbed
of religious zeal. Stormy is probably one of the more vocally
religious here. In fact..I know only of 2 others who have strong
beliefs..one being Greek Orthodox and the other IRRC ...a Babtist of
some sort. None of who bothers to mistreat anyone else here. It takes
outsiders like you to do that. Which means of course you are
A..young, B. self centered, C. A yutz, and D. Ignorant as hell of the
world around him.

Gunner

So you've accused me of 1. "being hateful" and 2. I "mistreat people".
3. "self centred" 4. "a yutz" 5. "young"

You left out that I eat babies.
BTW, I'm 67.

If you ate babies..you would have been caught by now.
As I said..I may not be a gentleman..but I am Accurate.

And your chronological age has little to do with your emotional age.

Im 62 going on 80. And more than a little world weary.

Gunner