Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:24:49 +0100, Bod wrote:

Technically, if a person identifies with a particular societal
organization that shares a specific mindset relating to such things as
stated above, it can be classified as a religion.

So in your strange interpretation, I am an Atheist who doesn't believe
in *any* religion, but I am religious!!?....hmm!

No. I'm saying that the definition of a religion equates atheism as a
religion.

Being "religious" is a whole different practice.

So I'm not religious, but I am?

No. A "religion" is not the same thing as being "religious".

But I'm *not* religious in any way shape or form.

Snort! You are VERY much religious! And you preach your religion
long and loudly, to everyone you can force to listen.

Gunner

No, I offer my opinion. Religious people tend to get shirty when
challenged. You are no different.
I'm not attacking anyone.

Your "opinion"? You preach and spew like a medicine wagon preacher.
And you attack the very concept of religion and ALL who follow one.

You are a blind bigot of the worst sort. The Self Rightious and self
delusional sort.