Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Thu, 12 May 2016 07:14:58 +0100, Bod wrote:

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name
Adam, in the day when they were created"

I haven't decided which possibility I agree with.

So lots of could be's and maybe's. Nothing definitive then.

You expected differently? Why should this be any different than
Global Warming/Cooling/Change?

(VBG)

I expected a factual explanation, rather than interpreted waffle.

Expect in one hand...expectorate in the other and tell us the
qualitative results.

Gunner