Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Angry Teamsters: One Of America's Largest Pension Funds Demands A Taxpayer Bailout

Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 13:09:05 -0500, "ChairMan"

wrote:

Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 5/13/2016 9:58 AM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:
On 5/13/16 8:54 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ds-taxpayer-ba

Have long found it interesting how much the Teamster's
Pension fund
has fallen since they kicked out the Mob.

probably due to more honest reporting, not a bunch of
valueless loans
to cronies still kept on the books.

Please don't feed the trolls and crosspost

This isn't "Chairman's private newsgroup" so back off.
Besides, you
keep feeding the troll as much as anyone.

Please show me where I ever said it was or where I have
every crosposted btj ****e or replied to him? Or for that
matter any trolls that I have fed?

And NO, I won't back off, this isnt "Gordons private group"
either. I just have a little more respect for it than you do
and don't want to see it taken over by trolls, which is
quickly happening.

Still waiting.........