Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:44:38 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/13/2016 12:09 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 17:59:39 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

Supernatural only means something beyond what our minds consider to be a
natural occurrence. Why don't you believe that something can be
supernatural?

Because everything we have ever observed can be explained. Supernatural
is for things we don't understand.

Who told you that everything we've ever observed can be explained?

If that is true, explain to me why our bodies function.

So, emotions are a result of learning from cause and effect?

Can you explain why those chemicals and electrical impulses react in the
brain?

Because those with chemicals reacting differently, and don't cause fear
in dangerous situations, die off and don't pass that gene on.

That sounds like a very immature and unscientific explanation, and I'm
being generous.

Whar Macaw and Bod don't know, and think they do, would fill a lot of
books - just like the Gurus of "FREE THOUGHT" who they think have all
the answers to the questions of the universe. Books like "The Selfish
Gene"
The same "great thinkers" who's theories are falling out of favour
with REAL science faster than oak leaves in a November storm.