Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 13 May 2016 13:31:22 -0400, Bud Frede
wrote:

Muggles writes:

On 5/13/2016 11:09 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
Muggles writes:

Chemical and electrical impulses in the brain.

If you want to explore why they exist, look to our early evolution as
organisms.

Take fear. It would have been very useful to any creature that can
actually react to a threat. Kick a dog a few times and it will be afraid
of you. The dog can't think, but it can certainly feel fear.

Now that we can think, we can fear things that are far less concrete
than an impending kick in the rear. We can fear concepts or even nothing
at all.

So, emotions are a result of learning from cause and effect?

Can you explain why those chemicals and electrical impulses react in the
brain?

sigh You're a Tar-baby, and I'm not going to play Br'er Rabbit anymore.

Typical Atheist response. Out of your depth so take your leaky inner
tube and go home.