Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 13 May 2016 12:12:10 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/13/2016 11:28 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 17:09:08 +0100, Bud Frede
wrote:

Muggles writes:

On 5/13/2016 8:38 AM, Bud Frede wrote:

You can just shrug your shoulders and blame everything on something as
nebulous as "human nature,"

Human nature is not nebulous.

Point to it. Hold it in your hand.

All very good points, and more than I can be bothered wasting my time
with religious folk. She will keep her head stuck in the sand forever,
because it's easier for her little brain.

Can you explain why our bodies work?

totally useless for any reasonable person to attempt any meaningful
dialog with macaw. Don't cofuse him with facts - his mind, such as it
is, is already made up.