Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 5/13/2016 4:38 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 21:14:58 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

What we're all interested in is how in the 21st century people can still
be as stupid and gullible as you.

IMO, stupidity involves just believing what other people tell you to
believe.

Which is precisely what religious folk do, they believe the bible and
their parents' religious beliefs.

How do you explain full grown adults who can choose freely what they
believe and still choose to believe God exists?

Passive aggressive challenges really don't inspire me to act upon them.

He asked you to read a different book. Is that too difficult for you?

He passive aggressively

What a stupid expression. Is he passive or aggressive?

Look up "passive aggressive".

--
Maggie