Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Fri, 13 May 2016 21:16:45 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/13/2016 3:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 18:51:01 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/13/2016 12:35 PM, Bud Frede wrote:
Muggles writes:

On 5/13/2016 11:23 AM, Bud Frede wrote:

I'd suggest you start with "The Selfish Gene." It's quite fascinating.

However, you really don't sound like you want to learn anything that
isn't in your bible, so I doubt you'll take my suggestion.

Passive aggressive challenges really don't inspire me to act upon them.

Tar-Baby

Ad homs only show you've lost your argument.

Or he's fed up of talking to a brick wall.

If someone isn't happy with something, why continue to do it?

He chose to respond with one logical fallacy instead of not responding
at all.

He incorrectly thought it was possible to teach you something.

--
Intercourse prevents divorce.