Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 5/13/2016 3:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 18:51:01 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/13/2016 12:35 PM, Bud Frede wrote:
Muggles writes:

On 5/13/2016 11:23 AM, Bud Frede wrote:

I'd suggest you start with "The Selfish Gene." It's quite fascinating.

However, you really don't sound like you want to learn anything that
isn't in your bible, so I doubt you'll take my suggestion.

Passive aggressive challenges really don't inspire me to act upon them.

Tar-Baby

Ad homs only show you've lost your argument.

Or he's fed up of talking to a brick wall.

If someone isn't happy with something, why continue to do it?

He chose to respond with one logical fallacy instead of not responding
at all.

--
Maggie